A 10-year-old single malt ideal for newcomers to whisky as well as connoisseurs, The Original is the truest definition of the Glenmorangie house style – elegant and floral, soft, mellow and creamy. Distilled in the tallest stills in Scotland, this single malt is characterised by softness and complexity – a pleasing paradox that has helped this blend set a high bar for Highland whisky.
HOW TO ENJOY
- The perfect serve – Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature – Room temperature
- When to drink – Ready to drink
- Storage advice – Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure – Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume – 40.0 % Vol.